We are seeking friendly honest multiple staff for kuraobihachi (山形)
インターンシップ 料金: 900円時給 or more depends on working well 雇用形態種別: パートタイム
QR Code Link to This Post
First of all
we hope to overcome the COVID19 pandemic soon, please keep safe yourself
We are appreciated if you could help to standing up again together likewise maneging ,kitchen maltiple staff candidate
Visa holder only available to applying please
We are looking for staff who could be our cafe bar live event space KURA OBIHACHI in Yamagata city
We are looking for someone friendly, cheerful and hardworking, who is willing to be part of our small team.
1) Basic Japanese language speaking
2) understand importance of Japanese customers service
2) Valid visa holder
3) +20 years old
4) Team player
5) Able to think what you need to do without being micro-managed
Salary and Benefits:
1) ¥1000 yen / hourly
4) Learn Japanese hospitality and service
5) Meet new people
• Clean and prepare guests
• Clean the (Main Hall, bathrooms, toilets and kitchen)
•Greet guests and take care of guest
Managiment cafe bar
CHEF / KITCHEN ASSISTANT
1) 20+ Age 2) Skilled Home Cooking or Elexperienced restaurant cooking
* If applying for assistant Position Cooking skills are not required but the ability to help the cooking skilled position staff.
We are located in the yamagata city 7min on foot from the Yamagata station
We are currently looking for friendly management staff who can assist the owner and oversea staff, as well as fill in their job positions as needed. The person must have a great customer service skills and be a multitasker. He/she must speak a minimum of conversational level Japanese. This is a part-time job (contract) so it may be a great fit for a candidate who enjoys with Japanese cultual cafe bar
We are only accepting a candidate who has a visa at this time.
We are also looking for a Kitchen Assistant, Server, and enjoy working with a team, and interacting with our guests.
Visa holder at this time.
communication skill ,complihention skill ,speaking skill of Japanese.
Bonus if you speak both English and Japanese.