We are seeking friendly honest multiple staff for next season (山形)
料金: 6000円日当 or more depends on working well 雇用形態種別: フルタイム
QR Code Link to This Post
First of all
we hope to overcome the COVID19 pandemic soon, please keep safe yourself
Visa holder only available to applying please
We are looking for staff who could be our scole member For next season and coming back regulary season even summer August as
Managing and kitchen multiplative working etc together
Zao Onsen Ski Resort Lodge Scole
Seeking one staff next winter season and summer August and be able to come back regularly season.
Full time ski Lodge at ZAO Onsen seeking for housekeeping and cooking assistant/ chef managing multoplative
About Lodge Scole
We are a small family owned ski lodge located in ZAO Onsen resort in Yamagata Prefecture.
We have been serving our customers for the past 48 years.
Our motto is to make the guests feel at home, while enjoying a relaxing stay with us.
Our guests are a mix of Japanese and foreigners who simply love ZAO and staying at our lodge.
We are looking for someone friendly, cheerful and hardworking, who is willing to be part of our small team.
1) Basic Japanese language speaking
2) understand importance of Japanese customers service
2) Valid visa holder
3) +20 years old
4) Team player
5) Able to think what you need to do without being micro-managed
Salary and Benefits:
1) ¥6000 yen / day with free accommodation + 3 meals a day.or more if good well worker .
2) During ski season, you will be able to ski or snowboard during your free time in Japan’s best ski resort ZAO
3) lodge owner (ex-Tokyo national ski team) will be able to teach you skiing when there is free time.
4) Learn Japanese hospitality and service
5) Meet new people
HOUSE KEEPING + SERVICE
• Clean and prepare guest room
• Clean the lodge (Main Hall, bathrooms, toilets and kitchen)
•Greet guests and take care of guest
CHEF / KITCHEN ASSISTANT
1) 20+ Age 2) Skilled Home Cooking or Elexperienced restaurant cooking
* If applying for assistant Position Cooking skills are not required but the ability to help the cooking skilled position staff.
We are located in the heart of Zao Onsen Ski resort (Hot springs) only 5 minute away.
We are currently looking for friendly management staff who can assist the owner and oversea staff, as well as fill in their job positions as needed. The person must have a great customer service skills and be a multitasker. He/she must speak a minimum of conversational level Japanese. This is a part-time job (contract) so it may be a great fit for a candidate who enjoys short-term cultural exchange experiences or skiing/snowboarding in this great Zao Ski resort. We are only accepting a candidate who has a visa at this time.
We are also looking for a Kitchen Assistant, Server, and Housekeeper who can multitask, enjoy working with a team, and interacting with our guests.
Visa holder at this time.
communication skill ,complihention skill ,speaking skill of Japanese.
Bonus if you speak both English and Japanese.
Bonus if you have a driver’s license (International Driver’s License works).